7 things you didn't know about orgasm
1. You can (potentially) orgasm in the womb!
Yes science has shown that we indeed self-pleasure in the womb, often resting our hands on our genitals (why wouldn't we? It feels good and we have been conditioned to feel shame around pleasure). The studies are yet to be conclusive on whether the neural pathway that lights up between the genitals and the brain in the womb is in fact an orgasm but we are betting that it is!
2. Orgasm can help fight headaches and other bodily pains!
Due to the secretion of oxytocin during and after orgasm pain can be relieved various periods of time, depending on each sexual experience.
3. Nipple Stimulation can cause orgasm!
Because a neural pathway runs from the nipples to to same part of the brain the pathway runs from the clitoris it is indeed possible to orgasm from nipple stimulation.
4. You can breathe into orgasm!
5. There are different levels of orgasm
6. We can orgasm from different parts of the yoni!
7. Orgasms can keep you looking young!
More on these fun facts to come :)