5 things you didn't know about self-pleasure
1. Self pleasure actually enables you to understand how you would like your partner to please you. If you are unable to pleasure yourself, how can you expect your lover to know what really turns you on? We are each extremely unique in our anatomy and sexual preferences and the more you understand about your own body and desires the better your partner will.
2. Self pleasure tells you that you are worthy of self love, especially if done in a loving and nurturing environment.. with lit candles, some music and a lot of time just to be with you. If you don't treat yourself in this loving way when self-pleasuring, how can you expect your lover to?
3. Pleasure in general is a natural lubricator-not just the sexual kind of pleasure
4. Women are slow-burners, we need time to become aroused
5. The desire to self pleasure is greatly effected by stress- eliminate stresses by having more fun, exercising more and meditatio
More fun facts to come...